포럼: ヘルプ (Thread #30319)

Installation of separate+-0.5.8 (2011-09-08 05:11 by jsr #59497)

Dear maestro of GNU programming,
I have successfully installed Gimp 2.6.11 on my MacBook Pro (MacOS 10.6.6) and have also successfully derived components for the "separate+ - 0.5.8" plug-in. I am not a programmer, and I am quite new to using Xcode for installing new software and plug-ins. So if you have time, I would very much appreciate any clues you can provide as to where (what system folders, etc.) these components belong. As far I can tell the process of using the Makefile.macosx created these components in the "separate+" folder . . .

icc_colorspace.c
icc_colorspace.h

iccbutton.c
iccbutton.h

iccclassicons.h

icon.h

import.c

jpeg.c
jpeg.h

lcms_wrapper.c
lcms_wrapper.h

platform.h

psd.c
psd.h

separate-core.c
separate-core.h

separate-export.c
separate-export.h

separate-gui.c

separate.c
separate.h

srgb_profile.h

tiff.c
tiff.h

util.c
util.h

- That's it, I believe. I have already built a recent version of LittleCMS using its .xcodeproj. I have also placed the "sRGB_type2.icc" file in the Profiles folder of the ColorSync Library. Once again, thank you for any advice you can provide.

Reply to #59497×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login