포럼: ヘルプ (Thread #33926)

How to use Soccerwndow2 debug system? (2013-04-27 02:58 by skyland #68502)

hi there!
I wonder how can I use debug system!?
Agent2d has its own code for debug like this:
$ agent->debugClient().addCircle()
But it doesn't appear in soccerwindow2!
How can I use them?

Reply to #68502×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: How to use Soccerwndow2 debug system? (2013-11-10 13:50 by SMSS #70756)

put the server in debug mode
Reply to #68502

Reply to #70756×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: How to use Soccerwndow2 debug system? (2014-02-01 08:37 by Luís #71666)

[Reply To Message #70756]
Hello.

I'm also looking for information on Soccerwindow2 in english, as I want to use it to debug my agents.

> put the server in debug mode

Could you please be more specific? Tell me what to do or where to find instructions or documentation?

Bye and thanks, Luís
Reply to #70756

Reply to #71666×