[Howm-eng 170] Re: Slow searches

Back to archive index
chaouche yacine yacin****@yahoo*****
Mon Sep 14 18:14:50 JST 2020

 Dear Kazuyuki San,
Thank you for your answere. I have added  (setq howm-view-use-grep t) to my emacs init file (it wasn't there), but reading your mail I realize that first search is longer, then other subsequent searches are faster. On my case, subsequent searches took approximately 5 seconds, which is way faster !
Thank you for looking into my problem. Props :)

Yassine.